Am I dead? Someone pinch me!

Wait...no...I'm allergic to pain!

A nice old story to read. :smile:

*Goes to the first chapter*

Leedeeddooooo!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Reviving an old classic, this was truly my best. Hope new friends get a chance to read, along with cherished old friends held near to us once more. Bye. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
VUNDERFUL! :batty:

I'm impressed with just HOW MANY Muppets of all stripes you managed to pack into this! And all the other references as well...though I don't know all the people involved, I liked how you incorporated...well...everything!

The Macy's Parade was especially cute, but I have one question: What? No MST float? Or was that deliberate, so Dr Forrester wouldn't be tempted to sabotage the parade again, as he did the one Turkey Day... ("Die, boy, die!")

Nicely done all around. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi newsmanfan. To be honest, the MST3K wasn't a deliberate omission... I just lined up some of my favorite franchises and tried lining them up numerically, something that would lead to some shifting around—curse you Palisades and your influence as to how we kept coming up with various fan-dream lineups!
Actually, my fave franchises have been greatly expanded since then to look like a World Map represented by shows' logos, I've got nine different sections... And MST3K has a spot in Block 8 titled the Saturday Matinee along with One Piece, Codename: Kids Next Door, Total Drama, Power Rangers, and Ben-Ten.

If you have any questions about references, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.
BTW: My fic-ish GF's name was changed to Autumn, hopefully the link to the image drawn by BeakerSqueedom found in Kermie's Girl after Chapter 50 still works.

Though the ending got a bit out of hand, I am proud as to the story overall. Oh, and go ahead and send me your non-MC story, is it on fanfiction.net?
Will reply to your other PM as soon as I can as I want to go through it and answer everything there.