A Muppet TV commercials list

muppet maniac

Reaction score
*Pizza Hut ad w/ Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Animal, and Jessica Simpson. I think there were more.
*And there was also a new one of that this year
*ABC promo ads for The Muppets' Wizard of Oz: Kermit(as the Scarecrow)looking at two signs, one reads(the name of the street from Desperate Housewives). He decides to go to the first one and Piggy's voiceover is heard, shouting "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Kermit then just goes to Oz. Two-Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo are stuck on an island(LOST). nd the third one: We see long red hair of Jennifer Garner on Alias but it turns out it's Piggy, who says "I don't need an Alias!"
*Fuji Xerox printer commercial(Japan):
(Jackson 5's "ABC" is playing throughout the whole commercial. Takes place in a white room-kinda looks like the inside of Ernie and Bert's apartment)
(small letters moving around and...I think this was from an insert)
Kids(voiceover): A!
Elmo: Action!
(Elmo's hand is on the mouse, clicking on button...printer prints a picture of him)
Kids: B!
Elmo: Beautiful!
Kids: C!
Cookie Monster(holding a picture of a cookie): COOKIE!
Kids: NO!(Word "No" appears on screen)
(Elmo, Big Bird, Zoe, Oscar the Grouch, Bert, Ernie, and Cookie Monster, with the word "Color" on the screen)
All: COLOR!
(then some guy says something in Japanese)
Kids: PRINTER? XEROX!
...and there was an alternate with just the bits w/ Elmo and Cookie
*I remember seeing a Miss Piggy commercial...cant remember much what it was about(remembered that it had a red background)
*A bread commercial in Japan with Big Bird, Elmo, and Cookie Monster(2 alternates)(this was recent)
*Sesame BB commercial(with Elmo)
*Wilkins and Wontkins commercials
*La Choy Dragon
*Sir Linit
*Cookie Monster eats Computer(IBM)
*Ideal Muppet toys(Kermit, Snerfs, and Rowlf)
*NBA Sesame commercial
*Numerous Sesame Street ads on PBS(see the thread about this in the SS section)
*Disney channel ads with the Muppets(heard about this)
...and I'll post more later, and if anyone else can finish this list up, that would be nice.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
There was also a Dove soap ad with Miss Piggy. She didn't say anything, but what happened was a bunch of celebrities were showing new looks after using the soap. Piggy, of course was one of them.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Wasn't there a couple of Lays potato chip ads with Miss Piggy a few years ago?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
The muppets were is some credit card comercials a couple of years ago too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah yes. But who could forget the horrid German TV McDonalds commercial with the fake Kermit. The hollowed out plushie that looked fake, and was puppeteered by someone with no experiance.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
The muppets were is some credit card comercials a couple of years ago too.
Yeah, they did it for Mastercard "priceless" commercial. I think they were in New York and buying things like metal chains for Animal, earplugs for Sam the Eagle, other stuff.

Mickey Moose said:
Wasn't there a couple of Lays potato chip ads with Miss Piggy a few years ago?
Yes there were. One was with all these supermodels in black bathing suits and they heard someone making pleasurous eating noises and one by one the models looked at to the left as the camera panned in the noise's direction. It was Piggy eating the chips and she looked at the models and said, "What?".