A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa on NBC December 4 and 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hey! What a great Christmas gift!
A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa will be airing on NBC on Friday, December 4, 8-9 PM
AND
Saturday, December 19, 8-9 PM.

So you've got two chances to see the newest Muppets Christmas special on network TV this year!
So while I wish I could be Santa Claus, maybe I can be a little like him with this schedule. Merry Christmas!:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yay! More Muppety goodness on TV!
I just found out that WGN America will be airing:

"It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" on Christmas Day!
-Friday, December 25th.
from 11 AM to 1 PM (ET)

Always good to see the Muppets and their many Christmas specials on TV. It'd be great to see a network or cable channel bust out some of the classics- like Muppet Family Christmas or Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. But I'm happy to see these on the air anyway.:smile::big_grin::hungry:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I don't have WGN with my stations but I have IAVMMCM on DVD so i can still watch. Can't wait for letters to santa though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even though this is on DVD, I'm glad it's reairing. By not scheduling it on a Wednesday, it won't have the humiliation of losing to New Adventures of Old Christine in the ratings... God, I hate that show. That ones the one that broke the "Seinfeld curse"... even Listen Up was funnier. And that was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.