A New Car

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so you guys know that I've been talking about I would be "inheriting" the family mini-van as my own personal car to drive around in (to college, to work, etc)... BUT, my parents finally decided that it's too old, and too dangerous for me to drive (it's almost fifteen-years-old and breaks down all the time), so they told me to get some ideas about a new car that I would like to drive.

So I got to thinking about... and I thought what with my love for M*A*S*H, and the fact that I ALWAYS wear a Jeep Cap now (that's what they call that wool cap that Radar always wears, in case you didn't know), I got to thinking... how about a jeep? What do you guys think?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think a Jeep would be perfect for you Snowthy! I drive an SUV myself and I love it, a jeep isn't all that different. I say go for it!

Skye

Reaction score
How awesome, Snowthy! And a Jeep sounds perfect. I'm with Beth... I say go for it, too! And early congrats on your soon-to-be new car! :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sure Snowthers!I think it's a great idea!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Cool! I went to Jeep.com to look around and get an idea of what kind of "dream jeep" I'd like.

I'm DEFINITELY going with a Wrangler (since that actually looks like a jeep, while the rest look like SUVs), and whenever I think of jeeps, I think of green (again, because of M*A*S*H), so I think I'll go with their "Jeep Green Metallic" color. Sahara model. Light gray interior; it looks really nice, and kind of soothing, which I like.

All that, with standard features and options, apparently, I'm looking at a total of $19,270 for my "dream jeep".

Wow. I never thought I'd be looking at cars like this, what with the fact that I usually would care less, but then again, I'm no longer "inheriting" the family van.

King Jim

Reaction score
Like they say D'Snowth follow your dreams. But I also think that's perfect for you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I always thought of myself as a mini-van person; being short, I like vehicles that sit up high off the ground (I get a kick out of sitting inside a big rig), but yeah, maybe I more of a jeep person after all...

King Jim

Reaction score
Yes you are D'Snowth. I'm so glad you are getting a jeep. Congrats!