A new puppeteer shirt!

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
That's a good idea!

I should make another shirt called...
iWANTONE Just kidding, but thanks for the feedback:smile:

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I made it so you can change the colour of shirt, lettering, even change the shirt to a cheaper one too :smile: I think the cheapest shirt Zazzle has is about $12.00 US. I also made buttons :smile: Check them out HERE!

RockerRob

Reaction score
First off, nicely executed. And now: I think it's time for this whole "i" thing to be over. Also, what are you trying to say with the iPuppet? Are you saying that you are a puppet, that the puppet is a product of a Mac, or are you saying that the we are puppets to the Mac community (lining up to buy a $600 cell phone that may not even work to near its full potential in its first generation)? What does this mean?

Teenager's

Reaction score
um....just to say....Apple products along with most products usually never work at its full potential during the first generation.....

its always better to buy an apple product during the 2nd and sometimes the 3rd generation. Example being the iPod....the 1st gen had 2 inch screen that was hard to read and was 2.5 inches thick. The second gen had a 4 inch screen, better battery, and was down to an inch thick.

RockerRob

Reaction score
What does "i" stand for anyway? In reality it probably stands for individual, independent, intelligent, or innovation. It could also stand for ideological, idiosyncrasy, irksome, illegitimate, illuminating, indifferent, imp, id, industrial, IBM, immediate, identifiable, insipid, intrusive, and on and on and on...

davidmartiste

Reaction score
I'm curious about the t-shirt quality with zazzle if you have any info. I'm leary of places that don't use a traditional screen printing process. I see on their site they say "Our apparel is made with no plastic feel because the image is infused, not ironed on the fabric."

Have you had any experience with actual product?