A new Sesame Street episode aired...

SillyRed

Reaction score
And it had a bunch of Elmo today! Elmo played the What Happens Next game with Oscar and sang the ABC song with India Arie, Then Elmo was in a song/skit about taking a break. Also Rosita sang a Spanish counting song. That's what I have so Far. The old Magnificent Splasho Cartoon was on too.

SillyRed

Reaction score
Lastly they aired a new Elmo's World on Jumping.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
THEY HAD A NEW EPISODE TODAY?! CRAP! I missed it! Ever since this new
"PBS Kids GO!" thing, all I've seen is the first 10 episodes of season 36, and that's it! Let's have a more detailed recap please!

SillyRed

Reaction score
I can't remember the exact order. If anyone out there has a Channel that airs yesterday's Sesame Street Episode the next day Like early in the Morning, please respond.

SillyRed

Reaction score
Watch for new episodes of Sesame Street every Monday this Summer! That's all I can tell you.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. So, it's Mondays were looking for. (Or where I live, Tuesday afternoons) Thanks for the advice.

Drtooth

Reaction score
...or it could have been a fluke. Or they could be throwing a few new ones into the mix. It's hard to tell.

A lot of Elmo, but it was an enjoyable episode, especially since Oscar wasn't Grouchy, but more devilish. As funny as Oscar is when he's just being a crank, when he's actually happy, you know something's gonna go down.

SillyRed

Reaction score
Well, Not really on every Monday. If there's a new episode sign, I might tell you all.

BEAR

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
...or it could have been a fluke. Or they could be throwing a few new ones into the mix. It's hard to tell.

A lot of Elmo, but it was an enjoyable episode, especially since Oscar wasn't Grouchy, but more devilish. As funny as Oscar is when he's just being a crank, when he's actually happy, you know something's gonna go down.
Yeah, when Oscar is in a "good mood", you know there is trouble ahead. I love it!! I also caught this episode with the grouch game show and everything. It was good. I especially enjoyed the song that Elmo and Bird sang together.

unclematt

Reaction score
I wish i didnt work during the days. I love seeing new episodes of the Street but so many times when I get a day off it is one I have already seen.