A none too happy update

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I mean look at the support you have on here. You maybe a thousand miles away from everyone on here who you know, but your still a huge part of this family.
Yes I call you all my family, and even though we may not all agree on everything I truly do love you all! That enculdes you drthooth!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, please come back! I can understand if places like YouTube and deviantART get you down, but you're among friends here at MC, and honestly, you keep the place going far more than some people claim that I do - when you left, it's like we became a void here, like a jigsaw puzzle missing that crucial piece to complete it. It's not the same around here without you - I wish you could realize that.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I'm really sorry you've been going through this stuff, and we miss having you around. You're one of the few people here who has such a strong and opinionated mind about everything, and we love hearing your thoughts about films and TV shows...pretty much everything out there. I appreciate you coming back to give us an update of what's going on.

Just stay strong and believe in yourself. You're important to us, man.