A presentation on the Muppets

Gloworm

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but it seems the most suitable so frogive me if I'm wrong.

For English I'm doing a presentation on The muppets (mainly, though I may slip in a bit about Sesame Street and Fraggle rock too) and though I know what I'm going to talk about a bit I'm a little stuck. If any of you muppet geniuses can think of anything in particular I could say. Or just have a vague bit of inspiration that may help please post. All ideas are good ideas. I'm clueless :confused:
Thankyou for anything
Glo

Fozzie

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Unfourtenately I can't help you. English has never been my favorite class or my best subject. I'm sure soemone can help you out though.

RubberDucky

Reaction score
I did a college presentation a few years ago on Jim Henson himself, if you think stuff like that might help you. A good line from my intro was

"Jim Henson and his kingdom of creatures have “had the most profound influence on children of any entertainer of [our] time” (Collins 1).
Perhaps you could spring off that into talking about what the Muppets (Sesame, Fraggles, etc.) have taught us over the years...or about the "magic" of the Muppets. how well crafted their personalities are, to the point that we forget that they're made of felt and ping pong balls.
just some thoughts, hope theyhelp you

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I did a few muppet papers back in college- I found a TON on inspiration in "The Works", have you checked that out yet?

Jennifer12

Reaction score
I've done several papers over my looooong college experience on educational television. You could write an entire paper on Sesame Street and the impact its had on children's television.

Jen