A puppet show that insulted the Muppets

Iokitek

Reaction score
Thanks again!

I'll see if I can order it then. Glad to have so many friendly people to help out :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I love that The World of Jim Henson Documentary, it would have to be my favourite video or DVD I have because it shows a little bit of everything! I recommend it to anyone!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Listen, think of it this wya. If people are making fun of the Muppets, then people obviously still care enough about them to bother, which means that they are still famous. Period.

Beau

thatonekid

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Listen, think of it this way. If people are making fun of the Muppets, then people obviously still care enough about them to bother, which means that they are still famous. Period.
good point. :zany:

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember on Family Guy, they made fun of Sesame Street characters a few times. One time, they were watching the Count on TV and Peter asked if there was ever an episode if the Count ever bit into someone's neck and sucked their blood. And Brian said, "No."

And another time, Stewie was making threats to Ernie on his SS talking phone. He said he already did away with Mr. Hooper.

And it showed Ernie and Bert sleeping in the same bed. Ernie wished Bert wouldn't drink and Bert wished that Ernie would stop eating cookies in the bed.

And when the family visited New York, Big Bird flew in for a cameo.