A question about muppet babies dolls

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am going to Disney world in 2 weeks, and i was wondering if anyone had any news that there might be some muppet babies dolls there ?

Does anyone have any news that there maybe some new ones being made .
i would really hope so because if that was going on maybe that would make for some great interest DVD sets being realesed later .

i love the Muppet Babies that is my all time faverate cartoon .

Drtooth

Reaction score
The chances of Disney seeing any potential in Muppet babies, even as preschooler merchandise, are sadly very slim. the last time MB dolls were made was years ago (and I'm still kicking myself for not getting anything but a Baby Animal Bean bag, and never getting Gonzo) and even that was a fluke.

muppet baby

Reaction score
The chances of Disney seeing any potential in Muppet babies, even as preschooler merchandise, are sadly very slim. the last time MB dolls were made was years ago (and I'm still kicking myself for not getting anything but a Baby Animal Bean bag, and never getting Gonzo) and even that was a fluke.

I know what you mean about kicking your self for not geting everyone of the muppet babies dolls when they were out .

i remember being at Target stores the week that the dolls came out the ones with the DVDs and they had: Gonzo Fozzie and Miss Piggy and Kermit .

I only bought Kermit and Miss Piggy that day and i wish i had gotten the others for the dolls and for the DVDs Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh well Dr tooth i hope that you and me and every one else will have good luck in the future and then maybe they will make more dolls in the future .

You are probably right though that it was a fluke .

There is always hope for more though .