A question about replies in general

Convincing John

Reaction score
Okay, I got a question about message replies in general. It hasn't happened too often to me, but have any of you gotten a Muppet Central message that was emailed to you, but was meant to be in reply to someone else's message?

I ask because I have been getting messages lately from the "Muppet Alphabet Game" thread, even though I only made one post in that thread a loooooong time ago. (August!) I also got almost all the reply messages in the "Kermit on Jimmy Kimmel" thread too, even though some of the messages were meant for other members.

Is this just a glitch in the system? I just want to make sure everyone gets their messages via email if they can't get to the Forum for some reason.

And something else. Is the number of messages we have posted (which is in the banner with our avatars) include the ones from the old Delphi Forum?

:confused::confused::confused:

Convincing John

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i used to get those in the past. what you do is just go to one of the buttons that say's ignore post, then you won't have anymore of these posts come up in your emails.

ryan

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you go to USER CP then SUBSCRIPTIONS, you can also manage which discussions you receive an e-mail for and which ones you don't.