A Robotic Heart

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Huggles chapter dearly. Awesomeness... Is all hi can say okay. Please, post more when ju can, of this, and the Architecture one too if thas still on.

Oh, and I'd appreciate it if you could please PM me about Trumpet Girl. *Leaves more cookies for Caitlyn.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, the project is still on ... we just have issues with our muses.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Awesome, next will we see Clifford realising the actual truth of Favog's curse? And will Solid Foam be involved in the other two original muppet films?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
VERY nice, Cait! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond--but I've been reading! Very, very good stuff. You had a great handle on the Gorch gang--and Gonzo's lines were top notch. Can't wait to see more! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hoping for an update. Maybe magically speed the passing of time by moving the hands on that wall clock up on Muppet Labs' backing while the camera's zoom/focused on it so that some years have passed? Bringing us to the formation of JHH? And Vicki? *Sigh. Getting ahead of the story, it's your baby Cait and we've adored the progression of the narrative so far. Just, please, post more soonish.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm Monsters are so hungry... We want an update right now! Please?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
To all who are wondering when I'm finally going to update this story:

I'm still working on the chapter at the moment. I know it's been a month, but trust me when I say that it'll be worth the wait.

See ya on the next update!

~ Caitlyn