A series of unfortunate events...

Beebers

Reaction score
Definitely not.

Depends on where you are, and what various promoters decide to air in various places, dependent on audience, demographics, and anticipated response. Variant promos are structured toward variant demographics. People in the Deep South of the U.S. don't see the same promos and indeed don't see the same programming schedules/promos that the Northeast, for example, does.

Different strategies serve different demographics strategically, both within the U.S. and all around the world.

:cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
In the copy of teh book I have in my hand, he has his photo in the back, hardly a lady!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I've never heard of these, but they sound interesting. Are the stories as confussing as this whole author fiasco?

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK. I've read book the second, and am starting on book teh third, still not sure what to think though....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I LOVE these books! the raw sense of humor is so funny to me! I love to theorize about beatrice and everything, but it's so intricate...

CH,

They are easy to follow, and do not have to be read from the beginning as long as you don't get above #6 without some prior knowledge, but I would suggest starting at #1

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Yes, I read these books. I haven't read any more since early last year because they depress me so much (that and I'm lazy :stick_out_tongue: ), but they are interesting. Funny, I never thought of the author as posing as a woman. I always figured it was male all the way.

Aren't they making a movie, with Jim Carrey I heard? Perhaps I am wrong, but I've checked out a few message boards...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I've read book teh third now, and come to the conclusion that they are cool, but not very. I mean, leaving her to be eaten by Leaches? Shhesh!

But, I am desperate for th library van to come back and let me get another bunch of them out!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
They get really really interesting about book 7....it adds a few more elements.

and there's also the unauthorized biography.....

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I read the Unauthorized Autobiography and couldn't make any sense out of it after the first chapter. I think I'll have another go when I've read the rest of the series... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin