A Sesame Street clip?

Cookie fan

Reaction score
My memory is extremely vague on this clip, not sure if its the Electric Company or Sesame Street but it was an animated clip featuring a bird (?) and a guy- not sure who said this part but the catch phrase was: "Its the plumber who's come to fix the sink"...please tell me that I didn't imagine this clip...but its very old, anyone out there can say if they remember this clip?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, that was the Electric Company! My mom used to say that line all the time! Wow, if someone could find me that clip, or a transcript, or something, I would love you forever!

sesameguy

Reaction score
There's a PBS special airing in many cities this month called "Electric Company's greatest hits and bits" (You can read more about this in the general discussion forum). The "Plumber" cartoon is shown at the very beginning of this special! You'll need to check your local PBS listings to see if it is playing in your area.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh wow, thanks so much! After hearing so much about it for so long, it was great to finally see it!

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Thank you very much

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this plumber clip, thank you very much jeffkjoe, talk about deja-vu! I felt the 70's when I saw it, what a trip down memory lane!