A special message from Snowth

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Our good friend D'Snowth has asked me to let everybody know that he is Colonel Hogan and to explain why he has created this new identity.

Snowthy's computer has become majorly infected with an enormous invasion of Trojan Horses and Spyware so he created this secondary account to protect his username and password from being stolen. He's also using an old e-mail address for added protection. He won't be able to take his computer in for maintenance until Wednesday so until then "Colonel Hogan" will be representing him.

Thanks for letting us know Snowthers. Hope your computer gets cleaned up in due time.:sympathy:

I had previously posted this as A special message from Colonel Hogan but decided to re-submit it thinking people will probably read the message quicker under this title. Glad to help you out once again Snowthers.:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, Actually that name "Colonel Hogan" gut my my interest much faster, but I suppose that that just me.

Skye

Reaction score
I think either title works great, Marty! You're so nice for re-posting it to make sure people would know, though. :smile: But my gosh, that is so bad... I really hope things work out perfectly for Snowthy and his computer soon!

SSLFan

Reaction score
All these changes...... AHHHHH!:crazy: :confused: :concern:

Pork

Reaction score
Computers....who'd have em?..........oh....me.Still, they are a lot of trouble sometimes. Hope all goes well Colonel Hogan.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
(in Colonel Klink voice)

Hooooooooooooooooogaaaaaaaaaaaan!

(sorry, I couldn't resist!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I also got this message from Snowthy, so I am glad someone had a chance to post it because I've been away from my computer through most of the weekend.