A Target Story...

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

Even though I got a Kermit at Toy Maniacs, I want to tell you this story.

They had no Koozebane Kermits, so I went up to the guest services and asked when there were getting the next shipment. The lady says "I don't know because that line is brand new." (Yeah, I year old, pretty new) "Go to the toy section and ask someone there." The people I were with were at checkout! I ended up getting it at Toy Maniacs for $30. :mad:. Please Ken, NO MORE TARGET EXCLUSIVES! They are to hard to find! Put them in Musicland stores, ToyFare and conventions only!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I agree, no more Target exclusives. *sigh* not EVERYONE lives near a Target :cry:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Atleast you can get them! We have Target stores here in Australia but I don't think they are in any way connected to the US stores, just the same names.

We do not get koozebane kermit at all here! especially not in Target. We get the other exclusives though, thats why I was sad not to be able to get kermit! :sympathy:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its possible to please everyone by having the figures like koozebane kermit available in every Target store inclusing international ones and especially Australia too! :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
That part is pretty mich out of Mike's and Ken's hands.

uncleduke

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Yeah, I know! :smile:
Sounds like we are back to not pleasing every one -
Personally, I am tickled to death with Targets handling of the line - I have seen at least a dozen Koozebane Kermits on the pegs at the stores in my neighborhood, I even saw 4 of them in California while I was there last week, and bought them for friends of ours we were visiting!
Remember, Kozzebane Kermit will also be in Series 5 for the Target cases (and maybe series 6 as well, I am not sure) at 4 per case, they can't be that tough to get!
Remember, not all the Targets are carrying the Muppets yet - there is a list that Palisades put together for us to use, it's on the Palisades main page.

Happy Hunting!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I was surprised to hear that story....Our Target has TONS of Koozebane Kermits! I guess it just varies by store.

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
Yeah, I live in Wisconsin, and the shelves are always empty from Muppets. I live near-ish to two Targets that carry them but I have not seen the Koozy Kermer at all. I've seen the megas and the kitchen and all the figures at some point, but in very little quantity. I just PRAY that Sweetums is NEVER an exclusive.
It stinks to make a sought after figure an exclusive.