A Tip for Appreciating Your Bunsen Figure

Gonzo

Reaction score
It may be the TOTAL sleep deprivation that comes from taking care of the Very Needy Miles Benjamin Rollins (who is still absolutely perfect, just needy); it may be my own particular kinkiness; it may just be that I'm smarter than everyone else;

Bunsen may just be my favorite of the Muppet Figures we've got so far. They're all beautiful, but Bunsen is particularly great--maybe just that I never thought I'd see him in toy form....

The texturing on the Muppets is one of my favorite details, and Bunsen lends himself particularly well to this---just take him and give him a li'l kiss, right on the top of his round little head. Feel that? NICE, eh? I first discovered this technique for appreciating textures with my Darth Maul figure from about three years ago---but with Bunsen it's an even greater experience.

Don't take it too far. It's just great texturing. If I could only get my lips on the real Muppets....

That's it.

Quinnnnnnnnn (nnnnnnnnnnn)

bhg738

Reaction score
Gonzo,

May I suggest a trip to your local hospital?

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Okay, yeah.

I think it's time for us all to say a quiet little prayer for Quinn right now...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Wow, you know Dr Honeydew was my favorite figure in the series......UNTIL I READ THAT POST
Now I will hide him away, until the memory of Gonzo slobbering all over his vanishes from my mind..
in the meantime, aint DR TEETH nice?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Okay, okay, Miles is still very young. Those of us with kids understand that having an infant involves a special kind of brain melt.

Quinn-- I just tell people my brain functioning will return when my child starts sleeping through the night, or leaves for college, which ever comes first.

But Bunsen's texturing is pretty terrific

Gonzo

Reaction score
If y'all aren't freaky enough to try it, what are you even doing with the toy? LOL....I KNOW some of you just did it.

By the way, don't SLOBBER on Bunsen...just run your lips gently over his foamy bald head. Mmmmmmm...

That's it.

Five hours of sleep a night for ten weeks = madness.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Luke

Reaction score
Quinn,

Can i suggest a pic of you snogging Bunsen for the Palisades 'Fan Friday' - kinda a 'wierd things you do with your Muppet figs' section.

I think your schmoo would fit right in, by the way i just licked Homer Simpsons bald head and i have to say that the texturing from Palisades is much better than Playmates.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Luke,

THAT'S all I was saying--the texturing is amazing. If you're looking for intriguing textures on a Simpsons figure, you'd have to go for Ralph--all the individual hairs make it...very nice.

I don't think there'll be any snogging going on.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

bhg738

Reaction score
WE NEED A DOCTOR OVER HERE!

And no not a Dr Honeydew or he will do something odd to it!