A Very Muppet-y Monday Mélange

McFraggle

Reaction score
Good luck pitching a show, you better get an agent.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Where do these people get off Brian is the man he needs to be more in charge

HE IS JIMS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly the thinking of someone who is not in the industry, and has never had to work with him, dude, just because he is Jims son does not mean he inherited the talent and ablility,

if he was doing such a great job, the muppets wouldnt have needed to be sold to 2 different coprpoate monsters,

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
Clearly the thinking of someone who is not in the industry, and has never had to work with him, dude, just because he is Jims son does not mean he inherited the talent and ablility,

if he was doing such a great job, the muppets wouldnt have needed to be sold to 2 different coprpoate monsters,
He directed 2 successful Muppet movies and took over his father's company when he was 26 years old. He sold to EMTV because he thought it was the best thing for the Muppets, and he sold to Disney because he pretty much had to. And as stated many times before, Jim was selling to Disney when he died, so Brian is just following through with what his dad started. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok he dont have all of his Dads know-how and he probly has done some things that through our eyes looked kind of stupid, He still is Jim's son who he left in charge so to speak.
Brian is a very very talented man but we have to reallize two things.

(1) He is not Jim.
(2) He is doing what he thinks is best.

As much as i am not for Disneny and the shape its in right now i think this was a wise choice in fact from what i have heard the only choice.
But i personaly belive that the muppets should in all rights be the Henson's for one simple reason Jim Henson created them. Brian has done what he thought was right and ya know just for his sake i hope he was right.