Aaron: Something is WRONG!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Guys I need some help here. I just got off the Instent Messaging w/ Aaron and for some reason he called me Imature. I don't know what made him say that I was talking to him and about watching "Marvel guide to NYC" on the Travel Channel and then he said good bye then I say good bye. Then I saw some new smile face thing and I tried it. It was one where he rolls on the floor laughing. I said to him thats funny. He says no its not. I really said its funny. Then he say I don't want to talk to you because your to Imature. I then thought he was playing around and then I choosed another smiley face that said "Loser." He just kept giving me that I don't like you anymore message and then I asked him what was wrong and he wouldn't ever tell what was wrong. I didn't do anything I can't think of. I'm really dispread now and I can't get that out of my head. :cry: Would someone ask whats wrong please?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Don't worry about it! Whoever it is is probably joking around. I find it funny how people can get upset about whats typed on instant messengers when it could just be a chat robot and noone would know the difference. Never take the internet too seriously, chat and forums are only meant for fun, well thats what I think anyway.

Hope it all works out.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Use emails or private messaging, dude. Don't call folks out like this in public.

Aaron

Reaction score
you dont get it do you kyle the whole reason i got on messenger was to tell i was not gonna talk to you anymore

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
you guys are sort of being dumb. why in the world would you fight and let everybody watch you? this was a waste of a thread. both of you guys are being immature. :rolleyes:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I figured. Oh well thats ok. Thanks muppetmayhem for pointing that out. LOL

beaker

Reaction score
I think I just may have to go back to Tough Pigs. *sigh*