Abby to be featured in All 26 Episodes

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh, a new human cast member, eh? Susan and Gordon's nephew... hmmm... sounds interesting.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. Maybe he's Olivia's long lost child. Lol. We'll have to wait and see. A lot of 'alphabet' themed episodes. That sounds kind of interesting. But in this case, I'd like to see them cut down on Cookie Monster's 'letter of the day,' at least in episodes where the letter is the focus of the street story. That can get kind of redundant. I have to admit though, I'm not too fond of Abby being in all episodes this season. We might be having the same problem with her that we had with Elmo stealing the show. Just my thoughts on this. I'd type more, but my computer is acting up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Re-reads the article* NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT RACHAEL RAY! ANYBODY BUT RACHAEL RAY! PLEASE DON'T HAVE RACHAEL RAY! RACHAEL RAY'S TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Hmmm. Maybe he's Olivia's long lost child. Lol. We'll have to wait and see. A lot of 'alphabet' themed episodes. That sounds kind of interesting. But in this case, I'd like to see them cut down on Cookie Monster's 'letter of the day,' at least in episodes where the letter is the focus of the street story. That can get kind of redundant. I have to admit though, I'm not too fond of Abby being in all episodes this season. We might be having the same problem with her that we had with Elmo stealing the show. Just my thoughts on this. I'd type more, but my computer is acting up.
Olivia never had children.

Whatever gave you that notion?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
We don't know that she didn't later. The writers can say she did if they want to; it's good to be the writers. :wink:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, it's just food for thought. It would be good to at least have Olivia mentioned every once in a while.