About The 99 Exclusive Muppet Figure... relax it's nothing special

King Prawn

Reaction score
hey guys,

some of you as myself might still be waiting for the email from toyfare and have yet not recieved anything.

Anyway the secret figure is already up for sale http://store.yahoo.com/wizarduniverse/tftuxkerlb.html

and sadley it's kind of a let down, it goes for about $70.00 and is just Tuxedo Kermit (Which we all have) in a Lunchbox, kind of like the industry lunch box Kermit giveaway except he ain't naked he's in a tux.

I for one am very dissapointed and slighly angered that had it been something i really wanted i would have missed it since i still (20 minutes later) havn't recieved an email.

Anyway all that nurve racking for nothing but on the bright side we woke up this morning expecting something great, which wasn't really that great but instead got something better, News that The Henson Five bought the Muppets Back.

I'd still like to thank the guy from Toyfare for informing as and also to Ken for making sure that it wasn't something that only 99 people could get and not all of us.

I thought this thing would be gone in seconds but it's still up for grabs.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh good! i'm happy! leave this for hard core "gotta have whatever comes out" collectors. This one's no skin off my back, i don't even think of stuff like the lunch box reg kermit or having to have both Kermit Tux toy fair/ToysRus versions. I hade a scare it would be Like a dr. teeth repaint even thought i know Ken said thet would not make him again. okay i can file the wants of this fig in the trash, but thanks for the heads up anyways!

Zachary,

King Prawn

Reaction score
No Problem :smile:

BTW We were right on our Muppet Party Cruise Prediction, it's not only some kind of Mario Party game but it's actually based on Mario Party.

A :sympathy: & A :rolleyes: predicting the future of Muppet Games, only on this board would that make sense.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! yeah! So that should be cool! over 30 diffrent games!

I can't belive this tux kermit in lunchbox is about 70 bucks! i understand it being rare "of it's kind" and all but i'm glad this was nothing new.

Zack)

King Prawn

Reaction score
Me too, especially since I got the email (even though i knew it was available) after it run out.