Add Yourself to the Puppet Builder Directory

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am relaunching PuppetBuilding.com this week and I'm adding a lot more features so it's much easier for people to submit content and use it to promote themselves and their work. One of the new features is an international Puppet Builder Directory.

If you'd like to be included, just click the link above and click the "Add Entry" button. In addition to your contact information you can also add photos of puppets you have built. You will have to register with the site, but one of the advantages of that is that you can go back and update your listing anytime you want. I am also going to be eventually integrating this with the Puppeteer Map I created awhile back (if you're already on the Frappr map, you'll need to reregister on PuppetBuilding.com to be included in the new one), so people looking for puppet builders will be able to search the directory and also browse the map to find builders in their area.

I should mention that the site is still very much "in beta" this week, so if anything doesn't work or looks odd please let me know so I can correct the problem. Thanks!

Smoogle

Reaction score
This has been very useful especially for a guy like me who can't grasp puppet building just yet :wink: going to take some time for me to get good this list is super helpful