Admiration

Java

Reaction score
I've been going through and reading some of the old fan fics and just had to post that I am admirable of you all.

You are so supportive of each other and reference each other's works within it (makes one scared to try to break in because I don't know the history that I thought I knew) as well as all of the past works.

So much of the writing of the people who continually post again is well done. I'm not usually a reader of fan fiction - in fact these are the only stories I can get through when it comes to fan fiction.

So, thank you for making me loose hours on this forum!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, no problem! Making people loose too many hours on here is something we're very good at, lol! Do you have any plans to write a story?
Thanks on behalf of all the writers for the complements. It really is an amazing collection, isn't it? And of course, welcome to the forum!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Glad you feel that way, but I know your not talking about my fanfics, lol. Welcome to the forum! Nice for you to be with us!

Java

Reaction score
I'm toying with a few ideas of writing. It's been a long time since I've been able to write anything thanks to school. But now that I've settled into my job and don't have classes to take I want to get back into it.

The question is where to start!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. Just sit back, make yourself comfortable, pick out any tomes in the fine selection of fan-made literature, and pur yourself a cup of you.
*Small joke.

It's best if you pick a fave character and try exploring with that character's personality. Try to formulate some question that would be interesting to answer. Or come up with a situation that involves that character's expertise to resolve it... Or you can get some tips from some of the other people.
And here's one, if you're going to read through ReneeLouvier's Sadie's Stories, this is the order to do so:
The Bonds of Family.
Forgotten Wishes.
Remembering The Good Times We've Had.
The Search for Sadie.
Demon's Delight.
Is That A Song There?
A Grand Adventure in Life.

Hope this helps.