Adventure Kermits?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... So I need help differentiating all three figures. Mainly, what, besides the corrected pupils can I tell the person helping me to set aside the third version of the figure from the others?
Hope for some help ASAP to continue my Pigs In Space movie studio shelf.
Thanks and have a good weekend. :smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey Count,

Sorry to say, I wasn't even aware that there WERE three variations on Adventure Kermit. Makes me cringe a little, since I've cut up at least one for custom purposes... what if I destroyed a variant? Gulp.

But I didn't reply before now because I didn't want to be so unhelpful, and I expected someone who had concrete info would reply quickly. Can't anyone help the Count out?

Dearth

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Dearth, thanks for replying. Actually, I was able to tell the one I wanted for my display because the V3's box was open yet tabbed closed, while the other two's boxes are still tape-sealed. So my Pigs In Space movie studio shelf's completed what with the Swinetrek in back center, MTI pirates to the left with Newsie, Adventure Kermit and Patrol Bear Fozzie and Crash Helmet Gonzo with Pops to the right simulating TGMC, and the postcard scene from Scooter in Cleveland in front center.

Also, the variations for the three Adventure Kermits are slight paint issues and pupil corrections. The first run from early in 2004 has what I was told as these brownish-green pants and I think Captain Smollet pupils. The second from the middle of that same year has brown pants, but are a lighter shade of brown. The third, from late in the same run has darker solid brown pants and the corrected pupils.
So don't feel bad about ruining one for customizing, that's what customizing's all about... Ruining good already existing figures to make good non-existing figures.