Adventures of Maya the Bee! or Adventures of Little Koala!

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Please tell me that some of you remember these shows. I loved Maya the Bee and Little Koala. They are two different tv shows that once came on Nickelodeon almost 15 years ago.

Both were extremely fun shows to watch. I wish they were on DVD. Maya the Bee was actually recorded in quite a few different languages. The show was apparently more popular in Japan and Germany I believe. Anyway, if anyone knows where I can find an episode of Maya the Bee, please post a message.

As for Adventures of Little Koala, a few people have posted episodes on youtube. So just search youtube to watch Little Koala.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I remember those shows! I was definately a bigger fan of the Little Koala though. They were both very cute though.

Love your avatar by the way, I also liked Under the Umbrella Tree!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I remember both of those, I liked Little Koala better. I saw a copy in my video rental store, I should check it out. I wasn't as crazy about Maya, but I'm glad someone else finally remembers it!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to whach both of thoses shows everyday. I'd say I like Mya the Bee, better now that I'm older, haha!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I watched them every day too. Couldn't get enough of them. The boss at Goodwill used to tell me that her oldest daugter watched Maya the Bee. I liked both shows alot. Wasn't both from other countries? I remember hearing something Maya the Bee was. Don't know about Little Koala.

Here's the intro to Little Koala
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x7x_76782g

Couldn't find any english version of Maya the Bee

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think they wew both Ham Saban (Spelling?) Shows, and most of his show were just doved Japanees shows.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that the name Little Koala means almost nothing to me. I do remember watching Maya the Bee though! I don't remember the show itself, but I remember part of the theme, and that I watched it a lot when we went on vacation this one time when I was little.