ah.how life changes so quickly.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
gosh,whats up with me? within 3 months,like my entire life has changed.a new room,i entered puberty,i met someone i really like which has changed me so much,im getting all of these "talks" from my family.i have entered a new crowed,with people i didnt really like before,just so much.i feel so wierd because of it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, you're entering puberty a little early aren't you?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I don't know. I started at about the same age, and it's happening to people earlier and earlier all the time!
Good luck with everything Chester, and be prepared for a lot more changes in the near future!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I hit puberty like a brick wall at 12, and I know EXACTLY the feeling you're talking about, chester. Great to see you posting again!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't hit puberty until I was 13 or 14.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I hit puberty like a brick wall at 12, and I know EXACTLY the feeling you're talking about, chester. Great to see you posting again!
thanks,dude.i got grounded for a month...longstory

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I've heard that while the rest of you grows, you brain is not fully a adult and muture brain till you about twenty five. It's more capable of better making desision, and wise ones then.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
No actually your brain is probablly like an adult BUT the fact that teenagers aren't treated like adults that thinking process wont function or come out until you are an adult. Learned this in a study of the brain in a seminar last year.