Akinator, the Web Genius

D'Snowth

Reaction score
http://us.akinator.com/#

I got this link from a friend, it's really interesting.

So far, I've played four rounds, and actually won half of them, but to give this thing the benefit of the doubt, one of them was a character of my own, and the other isn't very popular; but the other two rounds, it correctly guessed the characters I was thinking of, but then again, those two characters were a little obvious.

But anyway, yeah, just think of a character, and this thing will try to correctly guess what character you're thinking of, srot of in 20 questions style.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
After about 50 questions it guessed right XD

Technically I was thinking of Ace from the powerpuff girls, and it just said the Gang green gang, but I'll give it to it. Hehe. That was fun *plays more*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just played again for randomness, and get this: it guessed I was thinking of a "future girlfriend", but guess whose picture came up? Mokey! XD

:dreamy:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I love this game. Yesterday I won with Hocus Pocus from Frosty the Snowman. I often win with more famous characters. One time he even guessed that I was thinking of Chanticlair from Rock a Doodle.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One time he even guessed that I was thinking of Chanticlair from Rock a Doodle.
Wow, I LOVE that movie! I'm a little surprised myself, because it seems to be such an under-rated movie at the same time.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Wow, I LOVE that movie! I'm a little surprised myself, because it seems to be such an under-rated movie at the same time.
So do I remember basically anything underrated. I remember borrowing from my aunt when I was a little kid about 4 0r 5. I loved a lot of obscure movies in my youth incuding Happily Ever After(sequel to Snow White), A Troll In Central Park, Thumbelina, and We're Back. I can't think of others at the moment, but these movies were my childhood, and the critcism and neglect they get is nothing sort of atrocious. I was pleasantly surprised to hear you saw it too!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This thing is really fun at first but once you think of ways to trick him, it gets pretty easy. It took a really long time for it to get Hamlet, but about four turns for it to get Chalky Studebaker from Doug.

But then Chalky is green so that narrows it down I guess.

It also got Gus Fring from Breaking Bad in like, two, but fifty to get Spock. I don't understand, Akinator. I. Don't. Und. Er. Stand.