1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Alan from Sesame Street at Pacific Overtures

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by SuprGro78, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Erine81981 Active Member

I wish I could help u. I would love to help u w/ ur puppets. I have a couple of my own. But If in the near future I would be sure and willing to help u out.
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

That would be great!

Wish I could find more puppeteers around here.
  3. SuprGro78 New Member

Just a reminder to anyone in the Area, the show only runs until sunday so come see it!
  4. MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I saw Alan as secondary characters in two Broadway shows before he was on SS. I saw him as a dancer in My Favorite Year with Tim Curry, and in a revival of the King And I with Marie Osmond. I think he's extremely talented, and I'm glad that they handed over the ownership of Hooper's to such a great performer.

Melissa