1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Alan Muraoka in new CVS Commercial

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by D'Snowth, Sep 27, 2011.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Keep your eyes peeled for a CVS commercial featuring a middle-aged lady getting around her local CVS on a segway... because her pharmacist in the commercial is none other than Hooper's Store proprietor, Alan!

I've noticed Alan has been doing ads in the past couple of years or so, like this little internet ad I found a while back:

[​IMG]

He seems to almost always wear glasses in the commercials and ads he appears in, BTW.
  2. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

I saw those commercials. Here in PA, he's also on the Comcast Business commercials. When I first saw it, I had to do a double take! I thought, "Is that really Alan Muraoka?"
    Sure enough, it was!
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Thanks for that bit of info. I live in PA so hopefully I'll be able to catch that.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

AHA! I KNEW THOSE WEREN'T REAL BUSINESSES IN THOSE COMCAST BUSINESS COMMERCIALS!!!

I mean, yeah, most of the time, the thing portrayed in commercials aren't even real to begin with, but... yeah... :smirk:

I think I may have seen that one as well, but I can't remember for sure, I'm sick of those old, "Ooh, look at me! I'm an uber-famous celebrity! That's why I have Comcast, because I'm uber-famous! I have all these special features and bells and whistles that you don't because unlike you, I can afford all of these things that I probably won't even really use, because I'm an uber-famous celebrity!" Luckily, I haven't seen those in a while, but I've noticed that Healthy Choice has recently started doing commercials like that, and with the same people.