Album cover foldouts?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I'm debating on which version of The Muppet Show Albums 1 & 2 to try to buy on Ebay. As I recall The Muppet Show 2, Gatefold/US version, doesn't have the foldout cover revealing pictures of all the Muppets in the arches. This match up with what everyone else knows? Second, I have never seen The Muppet Show Album (the first one). Do both US and UK versions have the foldout cover or just the UK version, and aren't the pictures on the covers slightly different?

Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Ryan

Reaction score
<<As I recall The Muppet Show 2, Gatefold/US version, doesn't have the foldout cover revealing pictures of all the Muppets in the arches. >>

Right. However, the same thing is on the sleeve.

<<Second, I have never seen The Muppet Show Album (the first one). Do both US and UK versions have the foldout cover or just the UK version, and aren't the pictures on the covers slightly different?>>

Only the UK version has a gatefold, which is a bunch of rare season 1 pics. The back covers are very different. US: Kerm, Piggy, Fozz and Gonz at the exit of the theater. UK: A Brick wall with Droop on a motorcycle.

Hope this helps.