Alexandria: Muppet Fan Party Wed. at the AMC

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Stay up late or get up early? It doesn't matter just get there on time to join Muppet Central member muppetfan44 for a midnight showing and a Muppet Movie Fan Party!

When: Wednesday, November 23 at 12:01 AM
Where: AMC Hoffman
206 Swamp Fox Rd
Alexandria, VA 22314 22

Arianne will share more details of the gathering here so get loaded up on caffeine and post here to let her know you want to start a new day with the Muppets!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Thanks for the great intro Cindy!!

Just want to make sure everyone knows that this is the Tuesday at midnight showing, so even though it's technical at the beginning of November 23rd, it's actually really really late on Tuesday night. I'm such a die hard fan like many of you so I had to check out a Tuesday midnight showing.

I plan to get there around 8 or 9 to make sure that I have great seats.
Wear you favorite Muppet gear so we can spot each other- I'll be wearing one of the first Muppet T-shirts I ever bought- a black T-shirt with Gonzo in a daredevil outfit flying through the air while holding Camilla with the saying, "Dare to be Different"

Let me know if you are coming so I can watch out for you. I might have an extra ticket as well, but I'll have to check on that and let you guys know for sure.

I can't wait to hopefully meet some of you and have some great Muppet conversations before going in and seeing this awesome new movie!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Just found out that the first 50 people to show up for the midnight showing here get a free Muppets poster- awesome! I'm definitely going to try to be there around 8 or 8:30 to hopefully get one of these!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I've seen that a ton of people have been looking here on this thread, which is fantastic!! I cannot wait until tonight when I finally get to see this movie!

I have an extra ticket so if anyone needs one, private message me and let me know.

I know all throughout work today I'm going to hear, "Together again....gee it's good to be together again..." :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I'm grabbing a quick bite to eat then I'm heading on over to the theater- I decided to be all Miss Piggy Diva and wear my new Piggy in Paris shirt instead, lol.

I have some muppet stuff with me in case I get bored and we can do trivia with the new Muppet joke book to pass the time

Remember the first 50 there get a Muppets poster! Hope to see everyone there tonight, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
The Midnight showing of The Muppets at the AMC Hoffman 22 was great- probably about 50-60 people in the theater and many were die-hard fans!

One guy had a "Kermit the GORF" shirt (hilarious reference to a funny Sesame Street skit where Kermit loses his cool over ordering a Kermit the Frog t-shirt)

Thanks to everyone who came out- it was a blast and the movie was great, not perfect when looking at it through a die-hard fan's perspective, but pretty amazing none the less

I can't wait to see how the movie does this weekend- it's totally going to top the box-office!!!