Alison Bartlett heads to the Sopranos

Jessica

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
So, when did Sesame Workshop go back to being Children's Television Workshop?

Oh, and did anybody tape this episode? She's half-nude, huh? About time. Working on that show with all those nekkid monsters, grouches, and birds...
LOL! They wear clothes too you know! :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Yea, verily, underneath our feathers we birds are completely naked!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Like the quadropeds who, underneath their fine fur, are NAKED!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the character of Gina as portrayed by Alison Bartlett O'Reilley is still part of the SS cast. Her most recent appearance was in Episode 4061, the one with the new Cinderella character.
And I remember her working at Hooper's Store since 1986 when she was in her Senior year of high school. She worked there as an assistant to David, as the temporary single manager of Hooper's Store, and then as an assistant to Mr. Handford.
I also remember an episode from that time frame which involved Gina turning 18 years old and going to vote for the first time, and Susan explaining about the US citizens' right to vote.
And I also remember a multi-part episode dealing with a hurricane hitting Sesame Street, but not the one that was used as the Season 32 finale. This one was from much earlier when I had better sight.

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, there was an episode from Season 21 where she graduated from high school. In fact, it was the season finale. I would love to see it sometime, and I actually have seen a clip of it somewhere, and it did not look much like Sesame Street.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? How's that? Why did it or didn't it looke like Sesame?

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, it looked more like a regular show for older kids, kind of like the Season 19 episode where she got hired to work at Hooper's. About how there were no muppets trying to help her out. The show was mostly built around Gina and David.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah thanks. Well, I still have my memories of the other hurricane episode. The windows taped up with X-like pieces of tape on the inside, and Oscar looking at the mess below after the storm passed. Yeah, getting one last glimpse of the glorious garbage on the street before it got all cleaned up again.