AlittleMayhem's Muppet Drabbles

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I love creative writing, but even I have to admit that I’m not as great as a writer as I am an artist! Although I would love to make more of a full length story (I sort of have one in the works), drabbles are much more fun and easier to create. So this thread is for all of the Muppet/Sesame Street/Fraggle Rock etc. drabbles and short stories I come up with. Some may include OCs, some may be funny, some sad, some dramatic, all that good stuff. Please read if you have the time and enjoy!

Mayhem out!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
The Perfect Woman

Floyd plucked a few strings on his bass, tightening them as he did so, keeping a keen ear out for the right note. Once he was satisfied, he leaned back in his chair, propped his feet on the coffee table and began playing a few relaxed tunes. He closed his eyes and sighed contently.

“AHHH!”

Floyd jerked in shock and fell off his chair. After cursing every name under the sun, he stiffly got up. Only to find one of his strings had broken.

Muttering, he reached for his case. At least there was a spare. He slumped on a beanbag and set to work, ignoring the noises of the diva pig's latest drama downstairs.

He was almost finished when Janice entered, holding an ice pack to her forehead.

“Whoa, babe! What happened to you?”

“Oh, rully!”

She sat down and leaned on his side. “I told Miss Piggy that her new dress from the catalogue was still too small.”

Floyd looked at her sceptically.

“Well, actually I said she, like, looked more like an overstuffed sausage roll and then….oh, y’know!”

Floyd laughed as he played some riffs and Janice rested her head on his shoulder.

“That’s my girl!”

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Splash
Guest-starring Fraggle Rock OC, Okki!

“Hey Okki! Okki, you watching?!”

“Hmm? Oh, er, yeah I’m watching Red!”

“Okki! You’re not watching! Those are Doozers, not me! Over here, c’mon!”

The rose-coloured Fraggle sighed and reluctantly glanced up.

“Alright, Red! You got me! I’m watch-”

Okki stopped and looked around in surprise. She could see all the Fraggles surrounding the Fraggle pond, but not one of them was Red.

“Um, Red?”

“YAHOOO!”

She barely had time to see Red dive-bomb into the pond as a wave engulfed Okki, soaking her to the bone. She stood rigid in shock as Red resurfaced, laughing her head off.

“Now did you see that?” she giggled as the crowd cracked up around her.

Okki scowled, then untied her drenched scarf and threw it forcefully to the ground with a wet slap.

“Two can play at that game, missy!” she declared and jumped in.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Awwwww. These are so awesome. Especially the cute FloydxJanice one. :sing::flirt:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Oi, you Muppet!

“Wow! London’s changed quite a lot since we were here last time, Kermit!”

Kermit nodded in agreement, as he studied a map. “Okay, Fozzie. Just turn left at the road coming up!”

“Yes, sir! Hey, can I ask you something?”

“Fire away!”

“What kind of interview are we doing anyway? Is it for a magazine or a show…?”

“No, Fozzie. It’s a live interview on Radio One. Some guy called…uh…Chris…um…something-or-other.”

“Mayers?”

“No, that’s not it.”

“Moyles?”

“That’s the one! Be careful at the round-a-bout, Fozzie.”

“What? Oh, I hate these things! I can never figure out which lane to take!”

“Relax, Fozzie. Just go on the outside lane and turn left into the first road!”

“Yes sir!”

“Indicators, Fozzie!”

“I knew that!”

They were like this for a few more minutes, the frog giving out instructions and the bear obediently obeying. Everything seemed to be fine until the car came to an abrupt halt.

“Uh-oh!”

Kermit looked up to Fozzie’s paled expression. “What? What was that ‘uh-oh’ for, Fozzie?” he asked, suspiciously.

“Oh, nothing Kermit! I didn’t ‘uh-oh’ for anything!”

“Oh, good!” He went back to his map and then added, “Why aren’t we moving?”

“Well, it may have something to do with that!”

Fozzie pointed to a sign that said, ‘ONE WAY’. Suddenly, Kermit was beside himself.

“WHAT?! Fozzie! We’re on the wrong street!”

“Kermit, please don’t be mad! I was just following your instructions!”

“WELL I AM MAD, FOZZIE!”

“Well, maybe if we got a cab-”

“I TOLD YOU WE DON’T HAVE MONEY FOR A CAB! WHAT, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE SPEWING MONEY, FOZZIE?! HUH?!”

Before Fozzie could try to defend himself again, a loud honk made him jump.

“Oi, you Muppet! Get moving! Don’t you know this is a one way street!?”
The two Muppets stuck their heads out to the cab driver behind them.

“Jus-just a second sir! We shouldn’t be too long!”

Admittedly, Fozzie had expected the cab driver to shout some more, which he would not have liked. He didn’t, however, expect to driver to stare him down in rigid shock for about ten seconds, then make a careful U-turn out the other direction, all the while not taking his eyes off the bear.

They sat back down. After an awkward pause, Fozzie spoke.

“What the heck was that all about?”

Kermit shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “Apparently when someone calls someone a ‘Muppet’ in London…um….they mean it as an insult.”

Fozzie raised his eyebrows. “Wait? That was meant to be an insult!?”

“Just drive, Fozzie.”

“Yes sir!”

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Hahaha! How funny! How is 'muppet' an insult though? Either way, all three stories were a hoot and a holler for me. Please sir, can I have some more? hehe. Classic.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hahaha! How funny! How is 'muppet' an insult though? Either way, all three stories were a hoot and a holler for me. Please sir, can I have some more? hehe. Classic.
Yeah, I can imagine that already, even though I can hear their voices from Steve Whitmire and Eric Jaboberson. That's the chemistry they have I guess.