1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

All I Can Do is Cry

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by D'Snowth, Mar 10, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure this seemingly random musical twist on the classic tale of three little kittens who lost their mittens (well, just one in this case) is clearly a parody of something, I just can't figure out what... you guys have any idea? I can't tell if it's supposed to be a more modern song (based on the music style), or something from the 80s (based on the "glam" outfits and such).
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it's just a style parody. If it were a spoof, it would've been listed in the Spoof section of the press kit.
  3. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I actually think it's a soundalike to Jessie J's "Price Tag."
  4. gail

gail New Member

I was thrilled to see Little Murray Sparkles make a return visit.

He changed from a 'he' to a 'she'...
  5. mo

mo Well-Known Member

gawd abby cadabby as a cat but it's so friggin addictive!:)
  6. gail

gail New Member

I'm finding myself re-watching this clip to see Little Murray Sparkles! :)
  7. mo

mo Well-Known Member

me two I think he was performed by carmen osbahr it sounds like her!