All The Muppet Stuff Currently in WDW and Hollywood Studios

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys as some know i went to Disney last week and as promised i took pics of every little Thing Muppets, i even got the Celebration Pin and wrote that i was Celebrating the Muppets to which most cast members loved my enthusiasm, there are a good number of Movie Posters every where and Mini Kermit Key chains( That i have on my bag in some pics) as well as the Pookalooze a ton of new shirts a some stuffed animals

some pics made it to Facebook so click the link to check some out and comment or add me

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.910035385238.2349972.60715353&l=4080436494&type=1

I put the rest on Photo bucket and also for those who dont have FB , ask me any questions and ill answer what i can

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/SuperRican122985/Muppet Stuff at Disney World/

One surprise to me is that Sea World has a small venue of Sesame Street Toys, thats where the Plush Count is From

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i was dumb and completely forgot to take a pic of 2 of the shirts one looked like a tribal style kermit on black and that Beaker shirt....the out side is pretty awesome but the sapce around it has changed from the last 11 years since i went,

Phineas and ferb are jammed in a corner( which i dont mind them sharing the area) but the line area jams the Muppet store entrance

While the Cars characters are giving this huge space and line room and hardly anyone goes up to them

mewcowardlylion

Reaction score
When you were there did you see a key chain with Kermit, Piggy, etc. all on one? I lost mine and hoping they still have it when I go back.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
cant say i did see one...not really many non plush keychains for any character muppet or other

Walter

Reaction score
Great pics! glad to see Herbie is at least on display again.. what with him being replaced in Lights Motors Action with a lackluster promo for Cars 2...:grr: