All the new Ernie and Bert stuff

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We know that the whole hour-long Ernie and Bert travelling around the world special has been cancelled, but what about that proposed claymation spin-off series with them?

BEAR

Reaction score
Isn't the Ernie and Bert world travel thing the same thing as "The World According to Sesame Street"?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Isn't the Ernie and Bert world travel thing the same thing as "The World According to Sesame Street"?
Wow, no its a Sesame Street doc. I am thinking the claymation thing isnt goin either.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think it's both guys, isn't it. It's a documentary and that's it's title.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the whole Ernie and Bert around the world special was to be similar to the concept of the Global Grover segments, but with Ernie and Bert, and them actually travelling around the world... it seems like I remember seeing a promotional photo for it with what looked like Ernie and Bert was a part of Stone Hedge or something like that.

BEAR

Reaction score
I would love to see something new with Bert and Ernie. And since Steve and Eric aren't doing much of anything with Disney right now, they can spend more time with Sesame Street!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I too remember hearing about the claymation. That sounded... "eh" to me. I do LOVE KnoxsKorner.com, and the likes of Gumby but for Bert and Ernie? i don't know if it would work well. But, we'd have to see it first in order to judge.:stick_out_tongue: :frown: