All three Master Replicas Muppets for $550.00

attom40

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm reposting this offer since a fellow member here has backed out of purchasing these awesome 1:1 figures...

Kermit, Gonzo, Animal...( all three) displayed ONLY in a glass case, boxes and all packing materials and figures are in Mint to near mint condition. They are less than 6 months old, and I must sell because I am moving into a new residence and am down sizing my collection. (wife is very thrilled...LOL). So all three PERFECT muppets, for one very very very LOW price of $550.00 and $20 shipping. This offer is only for members in the USA...sorry... I also must sell them as a set.. Give these awesome collectibles a new home...:smile: $550.00 plus $20.00 shipping...

***please don't ask for a lower price...LOL.. I'm taking a complete bath on this as is...LOL, but I'd love to see them go to someone who would really like them...:smile:

Thanks again,
Adam

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm really concidering these. The price cannot be beat. I'll have to look through my cash situation currently and talk it over with my parents--but we'll see what happens. :smile:

P.S. Do they come with the original pacakging?

attom40

Reaction score
Hi Yes they come with their original boxes... which are in perfect condition. They are now repacked in these boxes since they were taken out of the glass cases and put up for sale on Ebay... if you you find yourself wanting to see pictures or purchasing these muppets... click on the "ebay link" in the above posting above.. or here at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270248481703

Have a good day!

Luke

Reaction score
I'm the loving the pictures of them in lighted cases, especially Kermit with the mic. Shows how great these can look. Did u re-do the eyes on them?

attom40

Reaction score
Hey Luke,

No I added a mic which a friend loaned me, I have not altered any of the eyes on these replicas at all..:wink: Thanks for asking though.

Cheers,
Adam

Luke

Reaction score
wow, they look brilliant. So impressed!