Alligator Puppet For Pre-k

rtgentry

Reaction score
Okay I just got word from my daughters preK class that they have to make an Alligator puppet to take to school on friday. Now I really like to show everyone up when it comes to making things like we had to in the past. Like Stick horse, robots ect. But I need help on the alligator puppet.

Any pattern ideas? Any creative Ideas? gotta be an alligator puppet. THats it.

Help

THanks
Randy

rtgentry

Reaction score
Well I think I got it. I am going to get her a Green SOck. alter it to where she has the mouth plate to use. and use ping pong balls for eyes. I played with it and kinda folded the heel of the sock over the eye balls as eye lids.

I will get pics up when done.

By the way I get to do a puppet show for the preK and Kindergarten in a couple weeks. I am getting the scripts for the puppets ready now. We will be videoing it and try to put it on you tube.

Later:smile:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I used the sock puppet pattern from you know who and the face / mouth somehow turned pointy versus the many round examples I've seen on the site. So, I turned it into a dragon for the latest contest but didn't get it finished in time. It could have easily been an alligator.

I used these eyes from Puppet Planet.

Can't wait to see the video!

rtgentry

Reaction score

SurfPark

Reaction score
It turned out great. Love the eyes and tounge.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
What kind of school does your daughter go to that they have to make and bring puppets?

Can I go there?

rtgentry

Reaction score
Well I am sure most people are doing hand bag puppets and stick puppets. But Not Abbies Dad! They were learning about the Aa sound and the story abbey alligator.

The also had to take a show and tell item today that started with the Aa Sound. So I send my Animal Puppet Fisher Price. She is going to be to coolest prekinder kid in school!