1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Almost Got "Twink" From The Bunny Picnic for a Penny:(

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by MarieIsabella, Feb 22, 2007.

1. MarieIsabella Member

My ebay Adventure:

I found Twink from the Bunny Picnic On ebay, and there was a horrible picture of her, but I knew it was her, you know The Applause Puppet one... I was winning it for a penny, and at the last minute I was outbid and it went for over $40....My maximum was $15.

I give up on trying to find things on ebay...I kicked myself for not asking the seller if they would end the auction early, they didn't know it was worth anything so I think they would have they had other toys for a penny too. I would have offered them $20 for it or something. I wasn't going to sell it, I really wanted it:(

Oh well... Thought I would share my sad story:(

And if by chance someone on here won it. Your really lucky! I couldn't afford it for $40.
  2. The Count Moderator

Uh... Methinks you meant Twitch, Bean Bunny's Sister. And sorry... We've all gotten sniped on da' Bay from time to time. Hope you can find another one there though.