Am I able to order Vacation Fozzie if I live in Canada?

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Hi all!

Does anyone know if I can order Vacation fozzie if I live in Canada?

It doesnt seem so, but if anyone knows for sure please let me know. Thanks!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only USA customers can order him on-line at this time. I don't know if the order form in the magazine is the same or different. Maybe someone can confirm.

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Well that is totally unfair if thats the case.

Is anyone willing to order me an extra one? I know its a lot to ask but I really would like one if possable please. Ill glady pay for it of course.

trcrack

Reaction score
I had to buy the magazine to get one. It was also a couple extra dollars ($20 total). Hope this helps.

Luke

Reaction score
Here in the UK, it's a little different - we've been given the blue version only as our exclusive, and it's just as cheap as the Americans are paying (which is unusual). If only Ken would have given the red version to Forbidden Planet, but i'll likely still order one !

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Here in the UK, it's a little different - we've been given the blue version only as our exclusive, and it's just as cheap as the Americans are paying (which is unusual). If only Ken would have given the red version to Forbidden Planet, but i'll likely still order one !
Luke, where are you buying your figures from? I'm finding them really hard to get hold of- any tips?