Am I stuck with a damaged figure forever?

P

Philo and Gunge

Guys, I have a question:
I got a Blue Shirt Vacation Fozzie for Christmas and the arm constanly breaks off when you play with it, this has been happening since Christmas (WORST XMAS PRESENT, EVER!) and now I can't sent it back because of the factory error and I threw out the package.

Is it still possible to sent it back with just the figure?

BTW, my robot rabbits ears fall off all the time and I've lost them, can I sent the Rabbit back?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Guys, I have a question:
I got a Blue Shirt Vacation Fozzie for Christmas and the arm constanly breaks off when you play with it, this has been happening since Christmas (WORST XMAS PRESENT, EVER!) and now I can't sent it back because of the factory error and I threw out the package.

BTW, my robot rabbits ears fall off all the time and I've lost them, can I sent the Rabbit back?
Wow, I never had a problem with my Fozzie (either style) I would suggest heading over to the Palisades board and asking Tony Equi. Unfortunately, since 10 months have passed, there might be little they can do at this point.
As for the Rabbit - it's been more than a year since the figure came out, you might just have to buy a new Bunsen off the secondary market.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Uncleduke, I love your sig! I just noticed it. Cool.

jediX

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Guys, I have a question:

There's always giving into eBay.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=vacation+fozzie

P

Philo and Gunge

I also have a problem with my Strangepork, for some stange reason, the right arm joint broke off. I am thinking about getting a new one at Sam Goody (they still have Strageporks left over when I bought S5).

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
Can I list my probs here? :big_grin:

The Rabbit - one of his arms is stuck, and I don't to force it lest it snaps off or something...

Animal - left leg is very loose, easy to remove. Was not attached to said Animal in packaging.

Lew / Chef - various chunks of hair are coming 'unglued'. No major prob, it just annoys me that I know its there. :flirt:

Gonzo (s5) - his tux has come unstuck; one side is glued to the other where the buttons are but has come off, so I can see his shirt underneath. :smile:

P

Philo and Gunge

Kinggodzillak said:
Gonzo (s5) - his tux has come unstuck; one side is glued to the other where the buttons are but has come off, so I can see his shirt underneath. :smile:
Use gule. Not Crazy Glue, use Pental Glue. That same thing happended with mine and that's how I fixed it.

jediX

Reaction score
The magnet in the head of my Janice variant is reversed. It's pretty weird.