Amazing News!!

Ryan

Reaction score
Okay, many of you might remember me posting in August about the puppeteering audition at Henson. Well....HERE IS THE RESULT!

Dear Mr. Dillon,

We recently recieved your demo tape regarding your intrest in becoming a puppeteer with the Jim Henson Company.

Kevin Clash has reviewed your tape and was very impressed by your work. Though we would like to invite you to our next workshop for an audition and training, we have no set date at present. Therefore, we will keep your detials on file and contact you accordingly.

In the meantime, I am returning your tape as I thought you might like it back. We know how much work goes into creating one. Thanks so much for your intrest and keep up the good work.

Sincerley,
Joe Roddy

BTW, Joe Roddy is Kevin's assistant. I am sooo excited! Thanks so much for your support, guys!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Congratulations, that just sounds great :excited:

And when you get to be a big Henson puppeteer don't forget about all of us that want to know more about the inside of JHC :wink:

Ryan

Reaction score
Thanks!

Expect lots of free visits to the sets :big_grin: :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
When I saw this, my jaw dropped so far, it now hurts!

Congratulations, man! That's awesome! Wowee! I can hardly believe you're getting an opportunity like that! It's amazing!

I hope they take you on! I'm really happy for you!

Expect Byron to come on here telling you how jealous he is.

Thijs

Reaction score
Extremely great Ryan! Superb! Man this is exiting!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ryan,

OMG!

That is so fantastic, Im so proud !

Wow, I wish the best of luck for you !

:smile: :big_grin: :wink: :sing:

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations Ryan - wow - i hope this is just the start of a very long and exciting relationship with the Henson Company for you. Fantastic !

foofoocakes

Reaction score
THAT IS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!
I am doing my happy dance for you.
Tap Tap Tapity tap tap:smile: :smile:
What a great letter. Lets hope that buisness picks up at the workshop soon so they call you.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Listen I've always have that dream. I was wondering If you could tell me how you did it? I would like to do the same thing. Please help me Scooter!!! Awsome!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: