Amazon? Moi?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<raises shield of almost-finals-week-and-I'm-getting-WHAT-in-math?>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
x = Toga's math grade... What is x? Only the shadow knows! Mwahahahahha!
:batty: And you'll get no help from me either unless more story gets posted!

Redsonga

Reaction score
<raises shield of almost-finals-week-and-I'm-getting-WHAT-in-math?>
I know for a fact you can do finals week and write at the same time, I've done it lots of times :excited:. In fact, I write better when I have tests :smile:. I highly recommend it:big_grin:!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wait, you're almost at finals already? Just when does your term finish?
:confused:
Anyway, I know the feeling. I'm in danger of..uh..you know what..a class myself. Shudder!
:eek:
Anyway, the story so far is very exciting, good luck with your classes, and post when you can. Just make "when you can" fairly soon, okay?
:smile: No pressure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yarrrgh, ye be doing it wrong Kate. *Hands her a penguin cannon to fire upon Lisa. Now blast the fouly fowls! Post story... Or ye be keelhauled from the missenmast me hartie!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I can totally relate to the pressure of finals. Mine are from December 8th to december 19th and studying for 4 three-hour tests totally takes up all of my time. Do well on your finals, then come back and write some awesome updates just in time to cheer us up to the christmas season! Good Luck! :smile:

Miss Froggy

Reaction score
Amazing!

I'm brand new to the forums, all I can say is...this is an amazing story. I'm really hoping someone has the guts to insult Piggy, and she karate chops them instinctually. THEN we'll know she's back.:mad:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Getting my money's worth out of my nagging stick today!

*twirling nagging stick in order to hypnotize TogetherAgain*

POST MORE OF ALL OF YOUR STORIES SOON!

:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Re-read this story after a very long hiatus, and fell in love with it all over again. Nothing would be better for me and all of your fans if you could update this or some other of your stories soon. Having gorgeous stories like these in limbo just breaks my heart and brings me to tears. I always pictured that someone would be brave enough to tease Miss Piggy and with a karate chop and a song she would be back to normal while her and Kermit kissed the night away when he finally gets up the nerve to tell her that he loves her. Hopefully we can pick up with this story and all your others soon and get to those happy endings we all love.

James Denny

Reaction score
Ello Lisa
Hate to nag. *but i'm going to anyways :big_grin:* You don't know this unless you have a camera installed in my room, *which wouldn't be advisable* Whenever I read this story I cry mostly because of what you've put my beloved frog and pig through.
Not that that's your fault I'm just over sensitive I guess, let me put it like this it took me a while longer than usual to get my hands on Peter Pan volume 4 and all i could think of was poor Piggy lying there not moving. Now whilst I'm glad that La Pig is back at home with her frog and friends I'm just dying to know what happens to her next,

Respectfully,

James