American Greetings 2009 Ornaments

Drtooth

Reaction score
I checked out the one remaining Carlton Cards location left in the state to see their 2009 Christmas Ornament line up...

surprise surprise.... Elmo again. Elmo walking in a Winter Wonderland or whatever to be specific... but ANOTHER Elmo.

HOWEVER, there are 2 ornaments. The second one is an Oscar the Grouch (in that pose where he's grouchily holding up his head with his hand-like in all the style guides) with a sign that says "Happy Holidays, Now Scram" or something to that extent. Not really an original pose, nut I felt it was noteworthy.

PIGGY145

Reaction score
2009 Miss Piggy And Kermit Ornament

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE 2009 MUPPET ORNAMENT--SUCH AS MISS PIGGY AND KERMIT--I HAVE LOOKED AT MANY STORES AND NO ONE HAS THEM:mad::smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE 2009 MUPPET ORNAMENT--SUCH AS MISS PIGGY AND KERMIT--I HAVE LOOKED AT MANY STORES AND NO ONE HAS THEM:mad::smile:
They do NOT make them anymore. Hallmark has them, but they only have sound ones. I think AG finally lost the license to it. And while I did like some of theirs, AG just doesn't have the same quality Halmark has. Not to mention the fact AG stores have vanished almost completely from my area.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have to say though - I saw the Swedish Chef noise ornament at Hallmark this weekend and it's hilarious.

PIGGY145

Reaction score
:mad::smile:
They do NOT make them anymore. Hallmark has them, but they only have sound ones. I think AG finally lost the license to it. And while I did like some of theirs, AG just doesn't have the same quality Halmark has. Not to mention the fact AG stores have vanished almost completely from my area.
THANKS FOR THE INFO--YOU SAVED ME TIME AND GAS--HAPPY HOLIDAYS--THANKS