Amusing puppeteer t-shirt

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not exactly a big puppetry thing but I found a pretty cool shirt on One Way Street that I think a lot of the puppeteers here could get a kick out of:
http://www.onewaystreet.com/product/1464/gifts

It's pretty rare that a t-shirt just for puppeteers comes along! :smile: I really like the shirt, but if it weren't for the excessive Christianity references (I don't do church performances) I'd buy it but I figured I'd pass it on to everybody!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
too many religous things written on the back that i dont feel are for me

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
too many religous things written on the back that i dont feel are for me
Yeah, I know. I sent customer service an e-mail asking if they could make an alternate t-shirt that didn't have Christianity references on the back and replaced them with unreligous things. They said they would consider it, I think if the demand is high enough they probably would make a new version so everybody who wants an unreligous version of this shirt, I highly recommend e-mailing One Way Street's customer service about this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You atheists kill me.

I wish I had a shirt like that!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
You atheists kill me.

I wish I had a shirt like that!
Believe it or not, I actually am Christian but I'd prefer a shirt that was more for broader puppeteers than one specific group. But, of course I'd want a shirt like that! What puppeteer wouldn't? :batty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I actually am Christian but I'd prefer a shirt that was more for broader puppeteers than one specific group. But, of course I'd want a shirt like that! What puppeteer wouldn't? :batty:
I apologize, I've gone through quite a bit of persecution in my life, so seeing these posts kind of got me upset.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Creaturework,

Awesome shirt! Is polyfil on there twice? There are probably two kinds I don't know about. (or its the tequila doing it's job)

I'm currently on vacation..true honest-to-goodness vacation & I found faux fur in my stuff. *sigh*