An All Hallow's Love (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully loving this story. Please, post more. We need good fanfic like this to be updated.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Harriet mustn't give up her dream! She needs a happily ever after! Oh, and do post more please!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I noticed you posted this at fanfiction.net, too. Yay, the number is growing :big_grin:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I noticed you posted this at fanfiction.net, too. Yay, the number is growing :big_grin:
Yes I did, actually with all my past fanfic before I started writing FR I use to post chapters on FF.NET and then post them on forums. But these forums are so much better for feedback that with FR it is the other way around with me...
Am writing. Working on Tail and Wing and Hallows at the same time. To Sing and Black Snow still very much alive. Anything better to do? No not really, writing is just so much more fun for me than anything else :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Just a note to say that today is the day I will be posting the 2nd half of this story, it may in late in the day though :smile:. Anyway, it is fun :3

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm sorry, my story is trapped in editing land right now so I did not post it on time, and I am still working on it and may post it bit by bit for a..bit, as I get it readable :3. So sorry again! :embarrassed:
Her hand trembled with a anticipation as she reached up on tip toe to light the stick of rosemary incense with the last remains of the torch fire, before it give into the darkness of night.

The tiny flame at the sticks end flickered as if sharing its' creators' nervousness, flickering once, twice, before being brought to rest in one of the magic rings' many holders.

Harriet slipped off her glasses, cupping her hand around one side of the feeble fire... and blew.

The thin finger of smoke danced upward with a heavy scent that the whole world seemed to breathe in that frozen moment... A world that was not happy at all.

The wind returned so instantly with its' fearsome roar that the fraggle screamed, gripping onto the nearby rock as the aunts uncles and 2nd cousins' of the inkspots that had been her backup singers went whizzing by. In a new shower of auntum leaves, a very bewildered looking doozer followed, clinging to the end of its' airborne doozerstick bed.

Harriet squeezed her eyes tightly shut against the raging elements as a long trail of pure white smoke drifted upward from every corner of the mountain top, forming itself into a large shimmering ball above the magic circle , where finally it found a voice.

Unfortunately for Harriet, the only voice it had on hand happened to be the thunderous one of a giant who had not had a good nights sleep in centuries.

Who is the maiden who dare think her love worthy?"

Harriet gulped where her still lay, firmly attached to the rocks' 'legs', her mind already racing at a hundred miles an hour.

Ohmygosh, ohmygosh it's real...it's marvelous..it's..it's...The first real ghost to life communication in fraggle rock ! Quickly, quickly, say something historic! Some first line that will be forever written of ..something like...

“It...it wasn't me.” The storyteller peeped.

Harriet, you dummy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Is glomping you for the update. Am loving this. Am scared for Harriet, the storyteller, and apparently the dummy too. Hee.
*Waits eagerly for next segment, if there is to be any. :insatiable:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
A simply beautiful ending line. Made me smile.