an angry deadley sin

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At the end of The Muppet Show: Sex And Violence, there is a deadley sin who didn't appear in the conference room earlier. He is red, with spikey hair and he looks angry. i guess he should probably be called "Anger", although i am not sure if he was supposed to have a proper name.

He did not appear earlier, as I said. Could there have been a scene with him that was cut for time or some other reason? As far as I know nothing was cut from this special on the muppet show season 1 DVD.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... As I've been told by MuppetDude, there were Muppet versions of all seven sins in Sex and Violence. Their names, as I've been informed by my trusted source, were: Avarice, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Rage, Sloth, and Vanity.
Hope this helps.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yes, but oddly enough, rage is the only sin that doesn't speak and so the cast list does not mention who performed Rage.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Yes, but oddly enough, rage is the only sin that doesn't speak and so the cast list does not mention who performed Rage.
At the end, when the performers are seen, it looks like rage is performed by John Lovelady.

I still wonder if there was a deleted scene with rage, perhaps cut for time or content?

unclematt

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
At the end, when the performers are seen, it looks like rage is performed by John Lovelady.

I still wonder if there was a deleted scene with rage, perhaps cut for time or content?
were the performers being seen originally part of the original concept?