An Evening With Hugh Laurie

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
An Evening With Hugh Laurie
Q&A with the star of FOX Television's 'House', and recent Golden Globe winner for Best Actor in a Drama Series.
January 17, 2006

As part of its ongoing "Evening With" series, Back Stage West will present a Q&A with Hugh Laurie, the star of FOX Television's House, and recent Golden Globe winner for Best Actor in a Drama Series.

The event will take place Saturday, January 21, at 4 p.m. at the Directors Guild Theatre in Hollywood. It will be moderated by National Film & Television Editor Jenelle Riley. The address for the event is 7920 Sunset Blvd. and there is underground parking available. This event is free, no RSVPs are required, but admission is on a first-come, first-served basis.

Prior to House, Laurie was best known for a number of groundbreaking British television series, including four seasons of A Bit of Fry and Laurie with his frequent collaborate Stephen Fry, two seasons of Blackadder, and four seasons of Jeeves and Wooster, based on the novels of P.G. Wodehouse. On the big screen he has appeared in such films as Sense and Sensibility, Flight of the Phoenix, Peter’s Friends, and the Stuart Little films.

On House, Laurie stars as unpredictable Dr. Gregory House, a brilliant diagnostician with a less-than-stellar bedside manner. Laurie has received an Emmy nomination, a Golden Globe Award, and is currently nominated for a SAG Actor Award for his portrayal of the cranky physician.

I hope some of our Los Angeles forum members will be able to attend!:smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Awww, I wish I could go! Hugh Laurie rocks! I love House, and it's all because of him. Loved him before that, too, with Sense and Sensibility and 101 Dalmatians. He's a great actor, and he's absolutely hilarious on House.
Erin