An ode to Cory

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Ameeee, you so rock! Thank you! Hehe, don't mind my posts lately...it must be all that egg nog:wink:

OH GREAT....NOW WE ARE ALL IN TROUBLE!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
that's what I go for!!!!! get the job done with VERY little work, I do really enjoy yours though it makes you seem so..........um.....awesome.....or um:confused: ....i'll say awesome and that's my final answer!-Sarah
Why thank you! *blushes* Well, I am glad my words find the ears of some of you out there and people are starting to take notice. I believe I have a lot of interesting perspectives and ideas to give.

I really enjoy new innovative and envelope pushing ideas...and oddly enough ya jut hit it on the head: simplcity. Yes, I try to puff myself up, vicariously spewing forth 75 cent rhetoric from great literary novels...but there is something inherently splendid about simplicity, minimalism. I believe there is a lot to be gained through living simply, minimalistic styles...so lay down your SUVS...turn your cel phones into plowshears, and bask in the glory of simplicity!

As the great hierophant phillosopher Marcus Aurrelius once wrote, "simplicity, in its purest structure is the very fabric of
perfection"...err, something like that:wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
SIMPLICITY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! naw i only like simplicity when it gets me out of work, other than that it's no good!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
SIMPLICITY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! naw i only like simplicity when it gets me out of work, other than that it's no good!
Aw, but simplicity is such a great thing. Imagine if everyone would take a break from their cell phone, internet addicted, social drama, smoking habits, etc...things would be much more relaxing.

Joggy

Reaction score
Aw, but simplicity is such a great thing. Imagine if everyone would take a break from their cell phone, internet addicted, social drama, smoking habits, etc...things would be much more relaxing.
You wanna get rid of internet addicts? Well, in that case the first step in your revolution should be to have MC deleted...
:big_grin:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
You can have my cell phone when you pry it from my cold, dead hand.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
You wanna get rid of internet addicts? Well, in that case the first step in your revolution should be to have MC deleted...
**** - Yeah do that AND stay off the net himself ! :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score

well i am only 14 and i like being addicted to internet! i live in the country, so i am surrounded by simplicity!

beaker

Reaction score
All I gotta say is thank GOODNESS for the internet! 6.5 years later...bahahawawaahahahwa...I finally have my own pooter!

6.5 years of using public, pay, and friend's computers had taken its toll:wink:

Anyways, I purposely mentioned 'internet addiction' and 'cell phones' to get people to post. How manipulative is that? Grrr...
well, I was hoping to get 1/90th the amount of replies that Byron pants got...poo.

Hey, I have a life...