1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

An old traveler pokes his head in...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Ken Plume, Apr 20, 2002.

1. Ken Plume

Ken Plume New Member

Nice to see the MC legacy continuing...

Spiffy boards - about time you moved onto something more manageable, Phil ;)

-Ken (moving along)
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Hi Ken,

Great to see you in our new home! Nice to know you like the surroundings as well. Keep us informed on the release of Steve Troop's new book. I'm sure it will be of interest to many around here.

For those who don't know, Ken is a dear friend and a part of Muppet Central since the beginning. He began working with me about six months into the site in 1998. Ken designed the menu bar on the left-hand side of the site and the headers used on the front page and throughout the various sections. He's also worked on interviews with various Henson performers.

Ken is editor of Tibby's Bowl Magazine which you can check out at the link below...

http://www.tibbysbowl.com/
  3. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Ken! So nice to see you checking in... i had been wondering whatever happened to you!
  4. Ken Plume

Ken Plume New Member

Well, I've been kept busy by my job at IGN FilmForce (http://filmforce.ign.com) writing articles, conducting an ever increasing number of interviews, and so on.

It's nice to pop over every once in awhile and see MC continuing to thrive.
  5. matleo

matleo Active Member

Hey ken, good to see you.
    A quick question for oyu (or Phil) Who is Steve Troop and what's this book he's writing?

--Matt
  6. Ken Plume

Ken Plume New Member

Steve Troop is a cartoonist/puppeteer/Muppet Fan whose collections of his comic strip Melonpool I've edited.

He's about to release the third book collection, and you can find out more about it (and the strip) at http://www.melonpool.com

It's fun stuff - check it out!
  7. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Hey Ken-
    Nice to see ya over once in a while! ;)
    Stay cool

- Billy :cool:
  8. Ken Plume

Ken Plume New Member

Someone stole my nickname!!!!

Geez... leave for a few years and look what happens... No respect...
  9. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

Hey there Ken!

Good to hear from you again! Got your e-mail a while back, thanks! I'll be getting the books as soon as I get the dinero!

Keep in touch!:cool:
  10. Melonpool

Melonpool Member

Nifty new forums

Hey gang!

Glad to see these new forums are working so smoothly. Also glad to see that Ken's poking around again.

Steve
    httP://www.melonpool.com
  11. Ken Plume

Ken Plume New Member

What Steve neglects to mention is that he keeps me in a small cage whilst I'm editing his books, feeding me nothing but bread and water.

He also uses a cattle prod whenever I dare to make "suggestions."

-Ken

PS: Dnes pleh... Kciuq!
  12. Melonpool

Melonpool Member

Get back to work!